Subject: HCCH 2024 Financial Circular 9 – 14 May / CDR 2024
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 18:51:11 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Financial Circular No 9

CDR 2024

The PB is pleased to inform Member States that the following documents are
available on the  <https://www.hcch.net/en/login> Secure Portal of the
HCCH website under “Governance” then “Council of Diplomatic
Representatives 2024”:

 	 Draft Agenda
Prel. Doc. No 3 of May 2024	 Appropriation of the Operational Result
for Financial Year 2022-2023 (FY 68) – Recommendation of the Secretary
General on the use of the surplus
Prel. Doc. No 5 of May 2024	 HCCH Pension Reserve Fund – 2023 Annual
Report to CDR – currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 6 of May 2024	 Rental contract for the PB office space

Prel. Doc. No 7 of May 2024	 Proposal to replace the current audit
process by a review assignment – currently available in English only
Info. Doc. No 1 of May 2024	 2016 CDR Resolution regarding the
importance of timely payments by Members (approved on 25 May 2016)

The French versions of Prel. Docs. Nos 5 and 7 are currently being
prepared and will be uploaded to the Secure Portal as soon as they are
available.

The Travel forecast for Financial Year 2024-2025 (FY 70) will be uploaded
to the Secure Portal in the coming days. Prel. Doc. No 4, “Overview of
Member States’ Contributions and Arrears”, will be uploaded on Tuesday 21
May 2024.

CDR 2024 will take place on Tuesday 21 May 2024 from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00
p.m. (CEST), in the Academy Building, on the grounds of the Peace Palace,
Carnegieplein, The Hague, without the possibility of remote participation.
Member States are invited to designate participants for the CDR meeting by
sending an e-mail to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
before Tuesday 14 May 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST).

THE HAGUE, 14 May 2024

To the National Organs of the Member States
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Member States

Copy for information to the Contact Organ of the European Union

  _____

a

 Circulaire sur les finances No 9 de la HCCH de 2024

CRD de 2024

Le Bureau Permanent (BP) a le plaisir d’informer les États membres que les
documents suivants sont disponibles sur le
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/secure-portal> Portail sécurisé du site web de la
HCCH sous les rubriques « Gouvernance » puis « Conseil des Représentants
diplomatiques de 2024 » :

 	 Projet d’ordre du jour
Doc. prél. No 3 de mai 2024	 Allocation du résultat de fonctionnement
de l’Exercice financier 2022-2023 (EF 68) – Recommandation du Secrétaire
général sur l’utilisation de l’excédent budgétaire
Doc. prél. No 5 de mai 2024	 Fonds de réserve des pensions de la HCCH
– Rapport annuel de 2023 du CRD - actuellement disponible en anglais
uniquement
Doc. prél. No 6 de mai 2024	 Contrat de location pour les locaux du BP

Doc. prél. No 7 de mai 2024 	 Proposition visant à remplacer le
processus d’audit actuel par une mission d’examen – actuellement
disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. info. No 1 de mai 2024	 Résolution du CRD de 2016 concernant
l’importance des paiements ponctuels par les Membres (approuvée le 25 mai
2016)

Les versions françaises des Doc. prél. Nos 5 et 7 sont en cours de
préparation et seront publiées sur le Portail sécurisé dès qu’elles seront
disponibles.

Les prévisions de voyage pour l’Exercice financier 2024-2025 (EF 70)
seront disponibles sur le Portail sécurisé dans les prochains jours. Le
Doc. prél. No 4, « Aperçu des Contributions et des Arriérés des États
membres » sera disponible le mardi 21 mai 2024.

Le CRD de 2024 aura lieu le mardi 21 mai 2024 de 14 h à 17 h (heure d’été
d’Europe centrale), dans les locaux de l’Académie, dans l’enceinte du
Palais de la Paix, Carnegieplein (La Haye), sans possibilité de
participation à distance. Les États membres sont invités à désigner des
participants à la réunion du CRD en envoyant un courrier électronique à
l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] avant le
mardi 14 mai 2024, 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale).

LA HAYE, le 14 mai 2024

Aux Organes nationaux des États membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des États membres
Copie à titre d'information à l’Organe de liaison de l’Union européenne

  _____

a

Circular sobre Asuntos Financieros N.° 9 de la HCCH de 2024

CRD de 2024

La OP se complace en informar a los Estados miembros de la HCCH que los
siguientes documentos ya están disponibles en el
<https://www.hcch.net/es/login> Portal Seguro  del sitio web de la HCCH en
“Gobernanza” y después “Consejo de Representantes Diplomáticos”:

 	 Draft Agenda
Prel. Doc. No 3 of May 2024	 Appropriation of the Operational Result
for Financial Year 2022-2023 (FY 68) – Recommendation of the Secretary
General on the use of the surplus
Prel. Doc. No 5 of May 2024	 HCCH Pension Reserve Fund – 2023 Annual
Report to CDR
Prel. Doc. No 6 of May 2024	 Rental contract for the PB office space

Prel. Doc. No 7 of May 2024	 Proposal to replace the current audit
process by a review assignment
Info. Doc. No 1 of May 2024	 2016 CDR Resolution regarding the
importance of timely payments by Members (approved on 25 May 2016)

Las versiones en francés de los Documentos Preliminares N.º 5 y 7 están
siendo preparadas y se cargarán al Portal Seguro tan pronto estén
disponibles.

La previsión de viajes para el ejercicio económico 2024-2025 (ejercicio
70) se cargará al Portal Seguro en los próximos días. El Documento
Preliminar N.º 4, Overview of Member States' Contributions and Arrears, se
cargará el martes 21 de mayo de 2024.

El CRD de 2024 tendrá lugar el martes 21 de mayo de 2024, de 14:00 a 17:00
(hora de verano de Europa Central), en el Edificio de la Academia, en el
predio del Palacio de la Paz, Carnegieplein, La Haya, sin posibilidad de
participación a distancia. Se invita a los Estados miembros a designar
participantes, por correo electrónico a la dirección
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha límite para
ello es el martes 14 de mayo de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de verano de
Europa Central).

LA HAYA, 14 de mayo de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales de los Estados miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros

Copia para información del Órgano de Contacto de la Unión Europea